Does Big Rat not frequent the forum any more?

Sent him a PM not no reply [just had a question about a particular ISF and I know he's the man to speak to].

Ta.

@Big Rat was very helpful and showing a keen interest in all matters 'F' when I bought my Quicksilver in mid-June, might just be away?

Busy time of year for Ratty.

He was very helpful during the purchase of our GSF last month also. I’m sure he will be in touch shortly. 

He’s still mourning the loss of his “Rat-mobile” 😅

@Big Rat was beyond helpful when it came to my purchase, top bloke, that’s all I can say.

• Like 1

It’s OK - he’s well 👍

40A88EEF-19B7-492F-8701-6BCA6CB5FA3A.png

• Like 2

Morning Men

Sorry for the lack of Rat Responses 🙄

Ive pm’d a few this morning who had some potential purchase questions.... Thankyou all for the kind words yes I’m mourning  the lack of an ‘F’ in my life but hey ho see what the future may bring..... I’ve not left the Lexus fold..... this beast is my mobile armchair at the moment......

So all you naughty V8 petrol guzzling .....environment poisoning .....need to realise that this is the future.....I’ve always said this.....🤥🤥🤥......and it was only the likes of that @Flytvr who forced to buy these things🙈🙊🙉😂

7982D58A-F502-48E8-B72D-D9756CC5E223.thumb.jpeg.27eccfc4ff84f87adfc86a447b19eecd.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Morning Men

Sorry for the lack of Rat Responses 🙄

Ive pm’d a few this morning who had some potential purchase questions.... Thankyou all for the kind words yes I’m mourning  the lack of an ‘F’ in my life but hey ho see what the future may bring..... I’ve not left the Lexus fold..... this beast is my mobile armchair at the moment......

So all you naughty V8 petrol guzzling .....environment poisoning .....need to realise that this is the future.....I’ve always said this.....🤥🤥🤥......and it was only the likes of that @Flytvr who forced to buy these things🙈🙊🙉😂

7982D58A-F502-48E8-B72D-D9756CC5E223.thumb.jpeg.27eccfc4ff84f87adfc86a447b19eecd.jpeg

She looks like mine, although I’ve got pimped black wheels 😁