Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all i own a st generation lexus gs300 sport i purchased some wind deflectors for my car but they dont fit even though it is marked on the box lexus gs 300 93/97 its too late to return them i am wondering if anyone know of somewhere where i can purchase some this is my 2nd set and they are definitely for the 2nd generation as they are way too long

Hi all i own a st generation lexus gs300 sport i purchased some wind deflectors for my car but they dont fit even though it is marked on the box lexus gs 300 93/97 its too late to return them i am wondering if anyone know of somewhere where i can purchase some this is my 2nd set and they are definitely for the 2nd generation as they are way too long

Can’t help with a place to get them, but when I fitted some to my Gen 1 Sport, I took them back off after a short period as the wind noise was terrible.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk Pro

10 hours ago, TigerFish said:

Can’t help with a place to get them, but when I fitted some to my Gen 1 Sport, I took them back off after a short period as the wind noise was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had them on my Celsior (as nearly all cars in Japan do) and I took mine off for the same reason.  I'm guessing sourcing them from Japan might be the answer.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought some Hako ones for my 2012 GS.

took them off after the first trip out the wind noise was just too high.

Also they snapped a little on the ends that go into the window channel but still fit.

if anyone wants them free I am in North London, haven't taken the sticky tape off so will fit again

• Like 1