Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which CT variant should I buy?

anonymous

Hey,

I currently have a 2007 Toyota Prius T-Spirit, and one thing I miss from my old car is heated seats, and heated wind screen mirrors

As for the actual car I drive now, I'd like to keep the parking camera, and I don't really use the auto park function as it's just... awful. If it's better on the CT, then I might use it. 

I don't use the built in sat nav because again it's just... awful , however I would like my stereo to have DAB stereo, USB, Bluetooth etc.. 

It must have :

Parking camera 

Cruise Control 

Bluetooth

DAB stereo, with USB connectivity 

Heated seats 

I can tell that for the 2011-2012 variant, I'd "need" to buy the SE-L premier version, however say I want a 2013 car, I'm not sure which variant I'd need then? I've noticed cars with the "Advance" variant often selling for cheaper than the SE-L premier cars despite having the same service history, roughly the same mileage for the years etc... 

Leather seats would be nice. I had that on my previous car. True Bluetooth connectivity would be nice too ie: so guests can connect their phone in via Bluetooth. In my previous car, I retrofitted a DAB stereo, however that's a lot easier to do when your stereo system isn't also connected in to your AC unit... It's not ideal

Any help would be appreciated. 

I have a 2014 (face-lift) Advance Sport with all of those requirements. The Sport bit only added some black wheels and carbon-fibre interior inlays. So my guess is an Advance model will suit. Basically, go for as much kit as you can afford really. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Keep in mind that CC can be retrofitted fairly easily and cheaply and the leather is not genuine one but faux and is of poor quality. IMO not worth it, was disappointed with it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pidu said:

Keep in mind that CC can be retrofitted fairly easily and cheaply and the leather is not genuine one but faux and is of poor quality. IMO not worth it, was disappointed with it.

Thanks. I don't mind faux leather, especially given how quickly fabric gets ruined... 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links