Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

blackvue dr900s 2ch hardwiring

hi guys i need help to find the always powerd fuse to hardwire my dashcam.

i try reading the post that have posted but the only thing i found is a link to a matt how to guide wich i can't see or download.

i post 2 foto of my internal fuse box

ty for the help

2016_nx200t_interior_fuses_3ca60743db1f236c69f79d2b50dc2d864342d371.jpg

2016_nx200t_interior_fuse_mapping_a3da8559dbe96e11fce02fd7536430e5e3f8d542.jpg

Are you sure you want it permanently powered and not switched with the ignition?

I would normally say P/Outlet No.1 but I think it's ignition switched. Best way to check/find one is to use a multimeter to check for voltage when ignition is off - if you really need it permanently powered.

I’d only wire it to a permanent feed if a power magic pro was installed as well. That way it will cut power when the Battery gets to a pre determined level so you don’t flatten it. Used one for several years now on three different cars and never had a problem.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links