Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations on getting a new spare key for my 06 450h as it came with only the master key, it's just a matter of time before the wife or one of the kids loses our only bloody key!  Can anyone recommend a way forward without giving Lexus £300?  I'm based in Stroud but more than happy to travel to get to a good locksmith that's recommended for this type of situation.

Thanks

Dan

I made similar enquires some years ago when I was in the same position, though I didn't actually get one. I remember talking to someone in Malvern who could do it, though I cannot remember the price. 

2 hours ago, Cartman's Mom said:

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations on getting a new spare key for my 06 450h as it came with only the master key, it's just a matter of time before the wife or one of the kids loses our only bloody key!  Can anyone recommend a way forward without giving Lexus £300?  I'm based in Stroud but more than happy to travel to get to a good locksmith that's recommended for this type of situation.

Thanks

Dan

Try these people Mike.

They may do other than Mercedes or might know of another outfit.

http://www.replacementmercedeskeys.co.uk/key-prices

6 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Try these people Mike.

They may do other than Mercedes or might know of another outfit.

http://www.replacementmercedeskeys.co.uk/key-prices

Mate, I had one done up I Leeds top bloke, well I got one off eBay and he reprogrammed it for me happy days and he done me a blank? Stroud ??Kent.