Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GSF Value / interest

Done nearly 1000 miles over the last 5 days - including some very “spirited” driving in the highlands. Must admit impressed with the performance of the EBC reds, now they’re well and truly bedded in, bite is much better than the std pads and dusting seems to be less. And no squealing. 

Had a cracking drive today, from Dornach via Bonar Bridge to Kylesku. Spot of lunch at the Kylesku Hotel - very good very fresh seafood, then headed north up the coast and back over the tops via Loch Shin and Lairg back to Dornach. 

Some absolutely amazing roads and stunning, take your breath away scenery. Class.

6E29CB1A-35A2-4D19-8268-91BE92483224.jpeg

247A4474-F59F-4ECD-BC7F-B2ED570DDA16.jpeg

• Like 3

Sadly this means I'll likely not ever be able to afford a GSF. Should the lottery numbers ever cosmically align, then a GSF would be one of the 1st items on the list 🙂

Just seen the advert on Autotrader it's also a later model with AVS, low mileage too. As others have said won't be for sale for long at that price provided it's all okay.

This one seems to have travelled a bit since it is the one that was hanging around Basingstoke for a while:

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/119640-anyone-on-here/

It seems to have been cleaned up a bit as well since then as the rear bumper had a scrap on the passengers side and the windscreen had a huge crack in it.

Looking very good now though.

• 4 weeks later...

This car still seems to be for sale. I  to remember the last white GSF for sale on Auto Trader at a VW dealership taking a while to sell. Maybe people are more wary about buying from a non Lexus dealership. I certainly was. 

15 hours ago, F.A. said:

This car still seems to be for sale. I  to remember the last white GSF for sale on Auto Trader at a VW dealership taking a while to sell. Maybe people are more wary about buying from a non Lexus dealership. I certainly was. 

Personally this was a big thing for me aswell. Rightly or wrongly, I feel more comfortable having done so.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links