Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smouty

Hi Guys, I have an is250 f sport 2010, one of my rear boxes is about to depart. Am looking for a replacement part, is it so that the IS250 and the ISF Sport 250 have to same rear pipes or are they more tuned for the f sport version ??? its all very confusing

I think you are confusing the IS250 F Sport with the ISF?  I’m not sure if the ISF exhaust would fit an IS250. It may be best to go down an after route that is designed for an IS250 if you are not interested in an OEM replacement.  I’ve seen some nice aftermarket Stainless steel exhausts for the IS250 on members cars of  this forum

38 minutes ago, Smouty said:

yes it seems like I probably am, now looking into it a little further. Will have a look about, cheers for you reply.

There is a company close to me and not a million miles away from you if your after a stainless steel system?......definitely a better option than the standard pipes, obviously homework on costings would need to be done.