Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS250 owner after nightmares with Jaguar, Mercedes etc

MerchantOfVenice

Hi guys,

Thought I’d introduce myself. 

Most recently I’d owned a Jaguar XFS Portfolio 2014 model. A few weeks into ownership I began to notice massive corner cutting in quality, fit and finish. 

Poor paint, and poor materials. If you looked at it wrong the paint would scratch. 

The service from the dealer was shocking. Twice in a few months I had to take it in and on both occasions they gave it back to me with damage done to the car!

After owning it for 3 months I sold it. Completely over rated brand. 

I knew then I did not want a German car or another Jaguar. I began looking at Lexus.

One popped up with the colour combination I was looking for, silver with black leather. 25k on the clock and FLSH. 2008 SE-L.

I love it. I can see the quality and attention to detail everywhere. This is so much appreciated to see.

There are things I need to do to get it up to my standard (previous Mercedes concourse winner) and I’m doing that.

So far it’s a solid car. Extremely solid with high quality materials.

Its wonderful in comparison to the other brands I have had. 

Thankyou to all those who have helped me so far it’s really appreciated.

Zak

• Like 2

Hey Zak I'm glad that the IS is restoring your faith in reliable motoring, long may that continue.

Do you have have any pic's to share, we like pic's :wink3:

13 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Hey Zak I'm glad that the IS is restoring your faith in reliable motoring, long may that continue.

Do you have have any pic's to share, we like pic's :wink3:

Please hurry up and post pics. 

Sounds like a really nice car and I love the shape of that model 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links