Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Beaulieu Supercar Weekend

Afternoon F owners,

Just wondering if anyone is heading to this event at Beaulieu tomorrow? Be good to see some F representation. Gonna be heading down  with a mixture of cars, if anyone is local Hampshire-ish and fancied a convoy down. Fleet Services 8:30am sharp... or hopefully see some of you there 🏎💨

47 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Afternoon F owners,

Just wondering if anyone is heading to this event at Beaulieu tomorrow? Be good to see some F representation. Gonna be heading down  with a mixture of cars, if anyone is local Hampshire-ish and fancied a convoy down. Fleet Services 8:30am sharp... or hopefully see some of you there 🏎💨

I think another member on here is showing his RCF at this event, can't go myself.

I had my RCF carbon accepted for the Supercar weekend. Unfortunately a minor incident a couple of weeks ago means I’m currently driving a courtesy car.

Lexus Hedge End were present at Beaulieu with a couple of electric cars. Didn’t see any large engine Lexus models, but there were a lot of Mclarens, Lambos and TVRs. Good weather and a lot of noise, smell and fun. 

Theres always next year and Dan from Beaulieu is always looking for rarer cars to attend .

J