Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey Guys,

I picked up an RC300h Takumi edition on Friday, loving the car so far and getting about 42mpg.I love the red paint in the sunlight!

I made a first impressions video on it if anyone wants to check it out?

Thomas 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXV7cLsSQJM&t=3s

• Like 3

I loved the red on my previous RC

Love the subtle differences in the new 2019 model. I'm still finding differences and they are all positive, so far.

Lexus still haven't addressed the fact one cannot get into the car without getting soaked when the car has been parked in the rain! Water simply pours off the roof on to the drivers door sill and seat...

• Like 1

Lovely car.

I’ll be picking up my own F-Sport in early September after a wait of only six weeks as the result of my dealer’s interception of a cancelled order about to be shipped from Japan.  It is the same Sonic Titanium as my present one, which is fine since the combination with red leather objectively remains my favourite.  Regrettably, but not so much as to have been a dealbreaker or cause me an excess of suffering, it doesn’t have ML audio or the heated steering-wheel and card-key included in the Takumi pack in the UK and some other countries.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rabbers said:

Lovely car.

I’ll be picking up my own F-Sport in early September after a wait of only six weeks as the result of my dealer’s interception of a cancelled order about to be shipped from Japan.  It is the same Sonic Titanium as my present one, which is fine since the combination with red leather objectively remains my favourite.  Regrettably, but not so much as to have been a dealbreaker or cause me an excess of suffering, it doesn’t have ML audio or the heated steering-wheel and card-key included in the Takumi pack in the UK and some other countries.

Oh really? Yeah the UK takumi RC comes with everything 😄

On 8/4/2019 at 7:07 PM, NemesisUK said:

I loved the red on my previous RC

Love the subtle differences in the new 2019 model. I'm still finding differences and they are all positive, so far.

Lexus still haven't addressed the fact one cannot get into the car without getting soaked when the car has been parked in the rain! Water simply pours off the roof on to the drivers door sill and seat...

I never knew that was an issue!! Good to know!