Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I was on here some years ago when I had an "S" reg  GS300 and then a face lift "51" GS300 with a MK3 LS400 before these and an LS430 afterwards but been Lexusless for 3/4 years. I've fancied a face lift 2005 for a long time, very nice dash and interior layout with everything a similar BMW doesn't have, but nothing nice has come up for sale in my neck of the woods.  It's a "55" reg GS300 SE, silver, black trim, 100000 miles,  FSH, not all Lexus but really liked the test drive so I bought it.  I'm running around in a MB S280 "03" reg, 72000 miles, FSH and in excellent nick so I'll suss out and do a snagging list on the GS, clean, polish and detail it before I put it on the road and post some pictures. Wanted.  Anyone got the owners and sat/nav  manuals which are missing from this car.  Thank you.  Jim   

Morning Acre,  I've been keeping up with your comments on your Celsior. At the moment my priority is getting the owners manuals including Sat/Nav instructions which were not with the car but fully stamped service is present..

Thanks for all your replies. I'm still looking for the owners/sat.nav manuals if anyone can help.  I may have to resort to the bay, there's two sets on there £35 & £45 in the UK. I don't do foreign lands.

I've ran this request on both GS300 and LS400 sites and with lots of help from LOC members I've downloaded the manual but I will be ordering one from the bay as I like a proper book. Thanks