Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice needed please

New to the board and I’m looking for some advice regarding the IS300h. I have a RX300, 2004, which I bought off my dad when he himself got an IS300h two and a half years ago. I’ve just got rid of the RX300, solely down to the fact of the fuel economy and have been looking at IS300’s. 

My trouble is trying to fathom out the spec on the different models, am I correct in thinking Premier are the better between them and the Executive/Advance models? Currently thinking about a Premier or the F sport model, but it seems F sports only come in half leather/half cloth trim. Looking at a max spend of £16500. 

‘Any advice appreciated thanks. 

Premier is top spec. F-Sport is one level down, but comes with things Premier does not (and I believe - someone correct me if I am wrong - cannot get, e.g. LFA-inspired moving dial).

They've changed things over time however, so don't assume one trim has X feature or add-on. I can't keep a track of it all myself. It varies between age.

You should be able to get an F-Sport or Premier with that budget, just depends on age / mileage.

My F-Sport is full leather as far as I know 🙄

Welcome to the IS board!

1 hour ago, DDK2K said:

New to the board and I’m looking for some advice regarding the IS300h. I have a RX300, 2004, which I bought off my dad when he himself got an IS300h two and a half years ago. I’ve just got rid of the RX300, solely down to the fact of the fuel economy and have been looking at IS300’s. 

My trouble is trying to fathom out the spec on the different models, am I correct in thinking Premier are the better between them and the Executive/Advance models? Currently thinking about a Premier or the F sport model, but it seems F sports only come in half leather/half cloth trim. Looking at a max spend of £16500. 

‘Any advice appreciated thanks. 

There are 65 IS300H at £17k or less on the Lexus website. Have a look and select one.

If you are looking around £16/17K you are probably in the earlier years of the model range (2014/15) depending on trim - I have a pdf brochure I've attached here dated Jan 2016 that has the specs of all trims - over time specs change so may not be totally accurate for earlier cars but it might give you a reasonable starting point when comparing trim levels for what you might want to narrow down to.

Lexus IS.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Collected a 63 plate is300h F Sport yesterday. Took awhile to find what we were after, and a few problems with salesmen which made the search longer than we bargained for, but extremely happy after finally going to collect it. Now the task of fathoming out how everything works. 😀

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links