Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres for 2017 RX

So, apologies first, I know tyres have been done to death on here BUT I'm running a 2017 Rx450h f-sport (20" wheels) and this isn't necessarily covered previously - unless I'm looking in the wrong place!

Rear tyres are going to need replaced soon and therefore I would like to pick the collective brains for recommendations and cheapest suppliers. Definitely want all season tyres.

Prices seem to have taken a jump from my 2011 RX, seems to be some manufacturers not making this size (yet?).

As always, thanks in advance.

Ooooo 20" wheels that's  almost pimp my ride territory lol. I have also been looking at tyres as everyone is raving about cross climate Michelin  ,the only advise I can give is look online regarding black circles and the other supermarket type tire people offering mail order only and fit at garages near all in price .i have found a local non franchise tyre place normally beats them if you go in and actually talk to them .

• Like 1

Thanks for that Alan, I think the lack of manufacturers offering this size tyre means little competition and therefore a higher price.

Your Bridgestone duellers were one of the ones I was looking at locally (also Yokohama Geolander).

Going to phone Lexus Edinburgh and see what they have available.

Been covered before by myself and nothing appears to have changed from a few years ago. 

Michelin Premier are the best tyres for the vehicle, unfortunately they're not freely available and are over £200 each. Bridgestone Duellers are currently the best choice at the moment. Its an odd size, not many manufacturers use it. 

I bought mine online and used Lexus to fit -  it was £25 to fit two tyres including VAT

Prices are higher because its a bigger tyre - nothing to do with competition really. £160 for a premium 20" tyre with huge sidewalls is not bad at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links