Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Over the moon and under the weather. Treated myself to a 1 year old LS500h with 4k miles Thursday 25th July and had a heart attack on Sunday 28th (I don't think the two events were related). Lexus delivered the car and it's sitting on the drive as I can't drive for a month.

3 stents in my right side and now waiting for a By-Pass early Sept (another 4 weeks without driving)

The Surgeon insists no driving, the wife insists no cleaning, so I'll post some pics very shortly. 82a9b77f82864979abf4898d371694a9.thumb.jpg.79497b2fcc94321cbe9a0366f548829f.jpg3 to be going on with at the dealerse5dfbe7960d745bc917aec07230bc651.thumb.jpg.a2c5819d49d23d9966317286fb8bd673.jpg

Shout out to Lexus Gatwick, they were superb throughout the palava.74f18f960a5f45229002feb1a83b0d22.thumb.jpg.e832647edc4bf6799fa7691360c24bae.jpg

• Like 2

That must be the first LS500 on the forum?  You must be sooo frustrated!  I hope the recovery goes well.  Listen to your wife, women are wiser than men!  And as Surrey and West Sussex are neighbours, I hope you'll drop by this way sometime, I've always wondered what I'd look like in green!  Beautiful car, but not as beautiful as life!👍

• Like 1

Beautiful car - and the frustration of not being able to drive it must be horrendous!

I had a triple bypass five years ago and the DVLA said four weeks; Blackpool Victoria Hospital in general said six weeks, but my particular surgeon said eight weeks!

Wow that's an introduction!

I hope you're recovering - my stepfather had similar a few years ago while in Germany and the aftercare there is very different to the UK.

They sent him to a recuperation centre near Lake Constance and he had to spend a few months there with walks every day and eating healthier etc (to be fair he was healthy before but now even more so).

All the best on your recovery and there aren't many more serene places to spend time on the road these days than an LS - a beautiful car that you have there to enjoy!