Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Out with old LS 400 &in with new LS 400

Hi All well at the weekend I  bought   My 3D ls400 it’s one  owner from new with 175000 and it’s mint and wait for it!! I payed £400 for it.. so I’m braking my old one up. I’m keeping  Engine ECU gearbox front brakes and calipers for my is200 that I’m  building and I have 2  brand-new turbos  To go on once  Engine is in. What was away the  planned. Iv sold the 2 front wings front bumper and  boot lid  And  passenger door so far. So if I can help Sumone with there 400 as I no bits are getting hard to find let me no and I will do my very best to help.. thanks Be Lucky jason 

I would of  fault  There’s sum LS400  owners out there that need sum bits I don’t want to Skrap the car with bits left on it. And then I get a  message asking me have I got this bit on that day and I’ve let it go to scrapyard and I hope people get in contact with me for some bits before it goes to the scrapyard in this clouds. If I can help Sumone out with there ls400 

THEN PLEASE GET IN  contact 

as I can’t keep the car for ever.. I no as soon as I Skrap the car Sumone going to ask me for sumthink of the car.. it always go’s like that.... jason 

It has got sum  Service history but I will give it a full service all  Oil‘s  Engine gearbox  differential  if all oil filters pollinator filter new plugs and  timing belt and waterpump and we should be all good to go 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malc said:

can u give us the regn no. of the car you're scrapping and where it is please ?

Thanks

Malc

Why’s that  important I’m not selling reg number and it in my  garage as car has no wings and no boot lid and no  passenger door that why Iv got it in  garage as it’s ****** down here and I dident want the rain getting in 

1 minute ago, Malc said:

have u replaced the cambelt and waterpump before on a Ls400 ?

please let's have the regn number and location of the car

Thanks

Malc

Yes Iv  done timing belt and water pump on and LS 400 before not that hard job to do just time I time myself to see how long it  Took 9 1/2 hours. I will post reg number later as I need to go and  write it down as I don’t know off the top of my head  It’s a 1996  first addition I’m putting  Engine in my is200 and doing the  Break  upgrades as well. And once Iv got Engine in I have two turbos to fit on  Engine then  Rolling Road  To set it all up. The  turbos are rated 500 bhp  each but I can’t see it giving that much to be  honest but it will be a fun  project at the end of the day. I’m  located in London by the way