Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS-F to RC-F to C63 AMG

6 minutes ago, B1RMA said:

Sounds like a bit of exhaust envy to me.

Very likely I think David.  He then proceeded to try and block me going along the ring road and then at the next roundabout he suggested that we should stop for a chat.  I pulled in at the lay-by and then he just drove off as quick as he could.  Strange guy, normally just get good comments about the car.  🤔

13 minutes ago, Jon_B said:

Very likely I think David.  He then proceeded to try and block me going along the ring road and then at the next roundabout he suggested that we should stop for a chat.  I pulled in at the lay-by and then he just drove off as quick as he could.  Strange guy, normally just get good comments about the car.  🤔

Yep, a nutter.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:37 PM, Jon_B said:

Great write up Dav @Flytvr and good to read.  Just out of curiosity, what was the down side to the QS exhaust you mention?  I have had somebody roll up next to me at a roundabout telling me to "get my f***ing exhaust fixed" 🙄

Thanks Jon.

I guess exhausts are a personal thing. I adored the QS on full chat - really - very good. The downside for me was the resonance when I was trying to make normal progress. It wasn't an issue at high revs or when pottering. Probably doesn't bother most people, but it did bother me - sometimes.

I should say that this problem isn't just with a QS exhaust - I think most Lexus after market exhausts suffer the same.

• Like 1