Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18" Oz Racing Antares Wheels

SteveL

Right then guys,

I've finally got round to sorting the garage out, and am selling my spare alloy wheels. Rest assured any money from these would be ploughed straight back into the car!!!

18" Oz Racing Antares

i am selling 4 x 18" Oz antares alloys, with 2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 225/40/ZR18 tyres and 2 x Continental Contisport Contact 235/40/ZR18 tyres.

There are some blemishes on the alloys - corrosion around valve caps, what appears to be a glue type residue on 2 of the centre caps, and a bad dirty mark (again what looks to be glue) on one of the others. I'm no expert but i would imagine this could all be rectified?

The tyres still have a fair bit of tread on them. One of the tyres has gouges out of the rim where they look to have been curbed. The alloy in this area is fine.

Looking around the net, it appears that these tend to retail about £225/alloy, + tyres (i reckon all in all about £1500 worth of equipment)

I'm open to sensible offers. If anyone is interested and wants further photos, drop me a pm with your e-mail address and i'll send you more sometime tomorrow.

I think these would be needed to be collected from Barnsley. I have cardboard boxes to put 3 of them in.

Cheers

Steve :P

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...