Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know any history on this Red IS-F YT12MJY

you can look on "how many left" .co.uk to see...how many are left! This gives number of cars taxed on the road today, and SORN, all by year of first registration. It doesn't IIRC tell you the colour

• Like 1

This is what the website says about the data ..

"How far does the data go back?

The data officially goes back all the way to the year 1900. However, the completeness and accuracy of the data gets progressively worse the further you go back, especially in regards to colour.

How accurate is the data?
As with all government data sets, there are errors. Most commonly, vehicles are registered under slightly incorrect model names. To be sure you're looking at the correct data for your car, it's worth cross-referencing the model with what it says on your V5 document"

Recognising the fact that data accuracy isn't 100% and the website itself simply purchases data fields from the DVLA.

• 9 months later...

Wow. Its dearer now than it was when I test drove it 2 years ago at Arnold Ckark in Stoke.  I dont think as a rule F prices have gone up in 2 years. 

Or is everything just dearer the further South it gets.🤣

• 3 months later...

That red colour does not suit the isf some how, doesn't matter how rare it is. Most people would not choose that colour I think. Im sure the colour is one factor of why it hasn't sold. I also think the creaping up of the isf prices by dealers over last 18 months for the late models is not representative of the real market. I traded in my 2012 grey isf last month to a trader who offered me way more that Lexus would give me and more than I was expecting, the trader probably based the value on two or three late  isfs that have been on AT (forever and not sold.....) the older pre 2011 sell at a reasonable price, but the late 2011 to 13 models seem artificially high to me. 

1 hour ago, Jez. W said:

That red colour does not suit the isf some how, doesn't matter how rare it is. Most people would not choose that colour I think. Im sure the colour is one factor of why it hasn't sold. I also think the creaping up of the isf prices by dealers over last 18 months for the late models is not representative of the real market. I traded in my 2012 grey isf last month to a trader who offered me way more that Lexus would give me and more than I was expecting, the trader probably based the value on two or three late  isfs that have been on AT (forever and not sold.....) the older pre 2011 sell at a reasonable price, but the late 2011 to 13 models seem artificially high to me. 

The red pictures definitely don’t do the colour justice, u really need to see it in the sunlight, it’s by far the best colour in the flesh, only other ISF that has the pearlescent fleck is white, Lexus Woodford had never seen a red one and when I collected the car after the recall the manager said how different the car looks in real life, it’s also the fastest colour 😂🤣......

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

The red pictures definitely don’t do the colour justice, u really need to see it in the sunlight, it’s by far the best colour in the flesh, only other ISF that has the pearlescent fleck is white, Lexus Woodford had never seen a red one and when I collected the car after the recall the manager said how different the car looks in real life, it’s also the fastest colour 😂🤣......

Having driven this car and seen it in the 'metal' 😀the colour is superb - It has a full LMDSH and nothing odd about the way it drives or handles and at least when I looked at it the interior was almost perfect. The paint that needed doing had been done and it had a couple of new tyres fitted. Imperial Cars are useless as a dealership for anything other than main stream cars and would not knock a £1 off of the price that had it listed for- 'computer says no' was all i got. That was over a year ago and they have just moved it up and down the country to different branches and moved the price up and down a few £k. Such a shame. ..............................it is a fast colour 👍

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

My grey isf had pearl fleck in it too. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Womble72 said:

The red pictures definitely don’t do the colour justice, u really need to see it in the sunlight

Yes, very much this, especially when it is clean. Sunlight is best, or at night under the strip lights at a Shell garage. However, I think it suffers more than some other colours when dirty

• Like 1

• 1 month later...