Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can any kind soul please let me have a copy of a wiring diagram for my 1999 LS 400? I already bought a workshop manual on CD but there's very little on the wiring systems. I would like to investigate my parasitic drain, having narrowed it down to the circuits covered by two fuses, Radio 1 and MPX-B. Any help appreciated

I wonder if Steve still has his copy from this posting years ago because that really looks like what you want:

EDIT: If Steve can't help and you don't mind buying from the states, I think this is what he has/had
 http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/1999-Lexus-LS-400-Wiring-Diagram-Manual-Original-P18895.aspx

MPX-B supplies the door ECUs and Radio No.1 supplies the Body  ECU which in part controls the interior lighting.

I would be looking for a light being on somewhere like the glove box or boot, pop a camera phone in on video record then see if the light stays on when closed.

I have the OEM Electrical Wiring Manual which is around 400 pages, you are quite welcome to lend it for the cost of postage to yourself and back.

• Like 2