Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lad At Work

jac114

young lad at work came in today looking a bit sheepish.. decided to mod his xr2 a little more at a cruise near me.. was doing laps of the local comet carpark racing a rs2000. and slid ito a lampost passenger door..hahaha hes had the car 3 mths when he got it..it already had a body kit on om exhuast kent cams and all sorts so far he has smashed the front splitter dented the drivers door broke a piston and cracked the front headlight..

on a car he is third party on paying over a grand insurance on a car that cost him £1500.

to say hes a bit silly is an understatement.. now he says he is going to stick a rs engine in it... :duh:

I'm sorry I've got to admit I had an XR2 in my early years :blush: thats until I found the Japanese way was far better.

What was even better the 1st Toyota Corolla I had was only a 1.3 GL 12v which was quicker than the MK2 XR2

Early days I was very fortunate to have been able to buy a Honda CRX 1.6i (the real ones) it was like :tsktsk: off a stick.......... I had a great playground, the AUTOBARN'S in Germany