Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kids With Bricks

Nodstar

I took my baby to the menders today and it's only gonna cost sixty quid to fix her front wing after that little :tsktsk: threw the brick.. But add a day off work at 150.00 then I'm up into the 200.00 mark.. :sick: I've booked in for next Monday so hopefuly she'll be in tip top condition again by Monday evening :D REVENGE WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET :whistling:

post-71-1078184777.jpg

I'm gonna wait for at least six months then me and a can of expanding foam are gonna visit his "DAD" who told me to :tsktsk: off.. And I'm gonna give his engine some emission problems.. In the mean time the little :tsktsk: is getting a whack every day at school off my BEAUTIFUL daughters mates :winky:

Nothing against anyone in a council house.. I was lovingly brought up just round the corner from this guy.. If I damage his house then I have to pay for it through my council tax.. If I damage his car then he has to pay for it himself, even if he claims on his insurance he'll still have to pay the excess... :ph34r:

well then if you :tsktsk: his car up he cant claim if he has no insurance....and will have to pay to get it fixed out of his handouts.. now that would be a shame to waste all that beer and fag money..

Edited by ifraz

Just pay someone else to kick the crap out of him ,comes cheap nowdays they even let you watch ;) ,or perhaps one of the so called gangsta's on this site will help you out :D

Mate.. I know every mad man around here and some would gladly do it for nothing.. But I couldn't have that on my conscience.. Hitting him in his pocket will be revenge enough for me B)

You know its disgusting that the parents are bringing their brats up with no sense of respect for others.

***** if I did that as a kid and my dad found out I would have my bum tanned and made to work off the damage in the guys garden whilst my dad paid for the repairs.

I honestly dispair when parents allow their kids to treat others like this.....

On a happier note, you gotta get photos of his "expanded emission problems!!" :D

:ph34r:

Just pay someone else to kick the crap out of him ,comes cheap nowdays they even let you watch ;) ,or perhaps one of the so called gangsta's on this site will help you out :D

Mate.. I know every mad man around here and some would gladly do it for nothing.. But I couldn't have that on my conscience.. Hitting him in his pocket will be revenge enough for me B)

na no chance i'd beat him then smash the car win both ways then dnt i

You know its disgusting that the parents are bringing their brats up with no sense of respect for others.

***** if I did that as a kid and my dad found out I would have my bum tanned and made to work off the damage in the guys garden whilst my dad paid for the repairs.

I honestly dispair when parents allow their kids to treat others like this.....

On a happier note, you gotta get photos of his "expanded emission problems!!" :D

:ph34r:

Photo's around july time just as I jet off on hols... B)

May I suggest letting a few tyres down to about half and superglue the valve caps ?

Yeap, superglue is a modern wonder of the world. Just think If you put some on his door handle and he got his hand stuck!! or in his Window washers!

I hasten to add that I never actually did this, but the thought of it helped me at the time!

When I was 6 months pregnant, my car was vandalised by some @!!#% neighbours but I couldn't prove it to the police hence nothing was done. My plan was that when the baby was born, I'd save all the smelly nappies and in the dead of night post them through their letter box!

As I said, I didn't do anything but the thought of revenge was good!