Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all, 

First time poster, long time lurker. I'm intrested in purchasing a Lexus ISF and had my eye on this: 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907310665794?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&make=LEXUS&advertising-location=at_cars&model=IS F&sort=relevance&postcode=ig50eg&radius=1501&page=1

I can see it's got all the relevant service history except one - would this affect the extended warranty in any way?
It has had 5+ previous owners, just wondering if anyone knows any history on the car? 
Edit: I saw its a current forum members car, any thing to look out for?
Any common problems with the 2012 model? I understand the 08-09 had the valley plate leak and water pump. 

Thanks, 

Lexus will warranty a car once they see it. Mine doesn't have a complete service history, but first time they serviced it, they offered me the 2 yr warranty. I've deferred it for 8 months, so that it takes effect the last month before my car is 10 yrs old. 

17 hours ago, dman2004 said:

Hi all, 

First time poster, long time lurker. I'm intrested in purchasing a Lexus ISF and had my eye on this: 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907310665794?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&make=LEXUS&advertising-location=at_cars&model=IS F&sort=relevance&postcode=ig50eg&radius=1501&page=1

I can see it's got all the relevant service history except one - would this affect the extended warranty in any way?
It has had 5+ previous owners, just wondering if anyone knows any history on the car? 
Edit: I saw its a current forum members car, any thing to look out for?
Any common problems with the 2012 model? I understand the 08-09 had the valley plate leak and water pump. 

Thanks, 

Think is was up for sale on autotrader not so long ago 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, B1RMA said:

If I remember correctly that was the chap from Fareham's car. We were admiring it and how nice it's condition was at Simply Japanese.

My apologies for the delayed response/s. I purchased Mark/Rokkan's ISF and got the warranty on it today. Thank you all for the info provided.