Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advertising

Lexus must be spending a fortune on UX adverts on TV and billboards. Saw another massive billboard today which set me thinking, I have not seen another UX on the road in Bristol since I had mine in late March.

Are sales good or bad???

I would say below what we are lead to believe. 

I was told that "if you want a takumi UX you have to order it now because there is 3 months wait "

Next week there was one for sale as "managers special " with immediate delivery 

1 hour ago, Richard1200 said:

Lexus must be spending a fortune on UX adverts on TV and billboards. Saw another massive billboard today which set me thinking, I have not seen another UX on the road in Bristol since I had mine in late March.

Are sales good or bad???

Other than the one my parents had as a courtesy car, I have only seen one on the road in Bristol and also one brand new UX  on a flatbed around a residential area looking like it was being delivered to its new owner !?

35 minutes ago, F.A. said:

Other than the one my parents had as a courtesy car, I have only seen one on the road in Bristol and also one brand new UX  on a flatbed around a residential area looking like it was being delivered to its new owner !?

http://carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-data/lexus/lexus-ux/

On 8/20/2019 at 6:36 PM, talaipwros said:

I would say below what we are lead to believe. 

I was told that "if you want a takumi UX you have to order it now because there is 3 months wait "

Next week there was one for sale as "managers special " with immediate delivery 

There is a 3 month wait on them. Not many have made it to the UK yet. The managers specials are the demo's or cancelled orders

• Like 1