Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Touchscreen failure parts supply UK

Hello All,

My Is250 SE-l multimedia Mark Levinson has decided to have a touchscreen failure I have searched the forum and it looks like I need a digitizer the issue I have is trying to work out on  eBay etc if the ones being sold have the Rainbow effect does anyone in Lexus land have the link to the correct type ? 

TIA 

What exact problem do you have? Is everything working fine except just the touch responses? I had same issue about 6 years ago and this problem is related to the contacts within the ribbon cable of the digitizer which after many years of temperature variations end up cracking and hence the connection is broken. Lexus don't offer a repair but only want to replace things. I ended up getting a replacement digitizer from China or Hong Kong can't remember exactly where for $16 and replaced it and it is still working 6 years on

I bought the 7.3" touch screen digitizer LTA070B511F $12.00 PLUS $45 postage from USA but it came from China it is supplied by Allway it arrived today and I fitted it in about an hour after work itarrived ten days early as well.

It worked with no issues and is clearer than the original screen it has no rainbow effect and looks great in the dash.

I am very happy to have bought it .

The seller is on eBay as tomway360 . He has one on under item number 172051499628 but check the fitment for your car.

Hope this helps you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...