Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi bit of a long shot I know but does anyone have a cat back exhaust for sale?pretty sure I’m going to take the plunge on buying a Hayward and Scott but thought I’d ask first see if I could save some pennies???

I stuck with the originals, I did consider having SS tips but it’s hard to imagine the Red with any changes that don’t suit the colour, probably the only downside to its colour 🤔

9 hours ago, Womble72 said:

I had a cat back system from Pipe Craft, they were nearly half the price of H&S. if your local your more than welcome to see n hear mine

Do you have any video of it? Do you get any drone?

I've been researching a valved system I came across on YouTube which could be done for circa £1800. I'm in no rush though, so just mulling over options. 

I’ll try to get a video of at the weekend, there is a slight drone which I think is un-avoidable. Mine seems to be around 1600rpm in 8th gear, drop into 7th and it’s gone.....I also had the resonator removed on my system, valved systems would always concern my with corrosion and/or failure.......mine also has a cracked manifold which doesn’t help, I’ve a set of GSF manifolds to go on but can’t get a definite answer to bore size and fitment. Same at block end, same gaskets etc BUT can’t get any information on base of pipe connections. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 10:05 PM, d3ron said:

Do you have any video of it? Do you get any drone?

I've been researching a valved system I came across on YouTube which could be done for circa £1800. I'm in no rush though, so just mulling over options. 

On 8/21/2019 at 12:33 PM, Therickster said:

Hi bit of a long shot I know but does anyone have a cat back exhaust for sale?pretty sure I’m going to take the plunge on buying a Hayward and Scott but thought I’d ask first see if I could save some pennies???

Hi mate. Might be selling a H&S cat back later this year. Not immediately though. Can you wait a while? 

Here is mine on the car way back when it had just been fitted;

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Hi mate. Might be selling a H&S cat back later this year. Not immediately though. Can you wait a while? 

Here is mine on the car way back when it had just been fitted;

Any drone?

5 hours ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

Any drone?

You can hear it, as expected, but above 75mph its silent unless you give it all the beans. 

Taken the wife, dogs and mother in law to southern France 3 times and no complaints. 

You'll always get extra noise but it is in no way annoying or intrusive.