Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS450h track rod ends HELP !

Hybrid_power

Hi, everyone my name is Chris and I'm happy owner of my GS450h 2007. I need help, yesterday I've been into garage to do tracking cause car pulls to the left slightly. What mechanic has discover is that tracking rod ends (ball links) has leaking grease. I'm trying to find right part everywhere online but cannot find any, obviously don't want to pay too much at Lexus garage for replace. If any of You could help me with that... Would be fab !! :) 

20190722_065652.jpg

Thing is that some of auctions shows tracking rod end without ball link, just the piece of metal with the hole at the end. I've never seen links like that. Would You be able to find them for me please ? 

6 minutes ago, Hybrid_power said:

I mean the thing which goes to this hole and link it to the wheel 😛 I'm sorry for my fully professional description  

Screenshot_2019-08-21-18-56-21.png

Yes the part in your picture above fits onto the Lower ball Joint shown in my picture.

The hole in the arm fits onto the ball joints circled in blue dots, then secured with the nut and split pin.

Lexus LBJ_LI.jpg

• Like 2

As mentioned there is Rock Auto and Amayama but be prepared to pay for overseas postage and import duties, you could also try Lexus Spares Direct who supply to club members at a discount and are UK based.

Here is a selection on Fleabay but with critical components like steering and suspension I would go OEM personally.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=LEXUS+gs450H+LOWER+BALL+JOINT&_sacat=0

Lexus part numbers are 43340-39505 for left hand side and 43330-39625 for right side plus you will need the nuts and split pins working out at around £90.00 a side retail.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hybrid_power said:

Tommorrow Im going to Lexus Cambridge for hybrid battery check. Will ask them how much would it cost to replace there. Hope will not kill me... 

You don't have to have Lexus fit them any half decent garage could do the job, just buy the parts from Lexus.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...