Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

satnav display problem

Roychip

Hi all

In the satnav handbook for my ct200h on page 70 it shows " CHANGING ROUTE INFORMATION" by pressing the Lexus display  audio control button then select the "three dot" 
symbol to get a menu with 1 Travel time and 2 Traffic bar. Mine only shows option 2 "Traffic bar " Basically I want to display "distance to destination" during navigation.
Anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong, if anything. Up until now I have had what I wanted but I thought I would see what this sub  menu did !!!! big mistake now I can't get back to what I had.

Any ideas gratefully accepted.

Hope I have explained this OK 

Hello Roychip

Can I ask which version CT200 you have and what type of navigation? (small or large screen).

Reason for asking is I've checked in my Navigation System Owners Manual for 2019 F Sport (which has Premium Navigation with 10" screen), CHANGING ROUTE INFORMATION appears on page 116.

States:- Distance of the entire route is shown after inputting route and  is shown bottom right of screen. Will check next time I use.

Thanks for your reply. I have CT 200h SE plus  its the small screen version.

Yes I have noticed that the distance to destination comes up when you select a destination but it reverts to the traffic bar when you start navigation. Mine is also bottom right of screen.

Its was OK til I messed about with this "changing route information" sub menu.

Maybe I'll take the problem to Main dealer to see what I've done wrong, if anything. 
Thanks again for you reply. 

Just in case anybody else finds themselves in this position I have just found the answer.

I was entering a random destination whilst on my drive and when I selected start navigation I am told "Please proceed to highlighted route then navigation will start"
it was at this point I was pressing the Lexus display  audio control button then select the "three dot" 
symbol to get a menu with 1 Travel time and 2 Traffic bar. Mine only shows option 2 "Traffic bar " 
I now know that this was because I wasn't on the route !! Once on the route I could use the "Change route information" and had both options ,1 Travel time and 2 Traffic bar.

To use the CHANGE ROUTE INFORMATION MENU you must be on a guidance route to get both options.

I hope that makes sense....It was difficult to write down .!!!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roychip said:

Just in case anybody else finds themselves in this position I have just found the answer.

I was entering a random destination whilst on my drive and when I selected start navigation I am told "Please proceed to highlighted route then navigation will start"
it was at this point I was pressing the Lexus display  audio control button then select the "three dot" 
symbol to get a menu with 1 Travel time and 2 Traffic bar. Mine only shows option 2 "Traffic bar " 
I now know that this was because I wasn't on the route !! Once on the route I could use the "Change route information" and had both options ,1 Travel time and 2 Traffic bar.

To use the CHANGE ROUTE INFORMATION MENU you must be on a guidance route to get both options.

I hope that makes sense....It was difficult to write down .!!!  

Always makes you wonder who designs these....

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links