Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2012 lexus 450h model options - Help please

Good afternoon,

I am looking to purchase a 2012 rx 450H

My problem is the vast amount of model options available

Can any knowledgeable person list the model options I should go for?

mant thanks

Joe

Have a look at the pdf file in the topic below.

I've got the Advance variant and it's fantastic. I love it so much that I'd sleep in it if I could  :laughing:

I purposely stayed away from the Premier models as they have air suspension and cost an absolute fortune if anything goes wrong with it. And to be honest, I really don't think that air offers any great improvement over coil suspension, certainly not enough to justify the extra complexity and cost of fixing it if needed.

• Like 4

Apart from the more basic - and rare - SE there's not really a lot between Luxury, Advance and F-Sport. They all have plenty of toys, the latter two have a deeper bumper and more pronounced version of the Lexus spindle grille so look a little different. Any of them can have a sunroof or panoramic roof.

Outside/interior colour choices can have a big effect, which is best is down to your taste.

I'd prioritise condition, mileage, history and price over getting hold of a particular trim level.

• Like 1