Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon Meet

Steve

As most of you know our big meet for the spring is just around the corner... what a great meet this shall be too.

More info here: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=9691&hl=gaydon

You must register yourself here: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dyn...0-%20March%2004

Its free to register. You must also register if you are unsure you can attend... Just gives us an idea on numbers.

BUT the main reason for this thread was to state that we are ensuring this year we do not have anyone speeding on the premisis at any time. Last year we had complaints from Gaydon Museum security about speeding which was discracefull as young children were near the exit roads. So this year we are marshalling the event plus any member caught speeding on the venue grounds will not be tolerated and could end up that person no longer welcome in this club on a permanent basis. Marshalls shall also be noting registration plates on entry.

We would like to ask everyone to take care when entering the grounds please and hope you have a great day.

Thanks!

well.. thats why i was stood near the exit... and yes i saw an IS200 speed up the hill.. loads of Toyotas too.. all clubs were responsible.

Thats were we supposed to have been las year but it was taken over by the VW Corrado club

We've scared them off this year ;)

I have rung, written and double checked that we've got both car parks this year and we're sorted for 400 cars in total - hurrah

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the club, so looking foward to meeting u all.

I've just registerd but I'm not collecting my car until thursday 11/03/04 and Then I'll be putting a diffrent reg no on as soon as I get it.

I've put the new reg on the form 2 say I'm comming but does it matter too much If the DVLA havn't sent it back by then so I'll be on the cars first reg?!?!?!?!?