Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Message from the car

Jumped into the car today and it looks as though the PAX front window was open very slightly. Up pops a message on the dash asking if I want to open or close the window.  First time I’ve seen that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C Mclean said:

Jumped into the car today and it looks as though the PAX front window was open very slightly. Up pops a message on the dash asking if I want to open or close the window.  First time I’ve seen that one.

Strangely I had the very same thing happen the day before and have not encountered it on the three Lexus I've owned. 

Spooky🛸

• Like 1

Yes I remember I've had those kind of messages on both the is300h I've had and the RX450h I had. I think it's a rather nifty function which I like.

Took the dog out in the boot of the car on the weekend ,me and the wife were walking around the shell garage shop .and suddenly hear this really loud car horns going off .and yes it was our car ,I defiantly won't miss that when asleep if it goes off at night neighbours are going to love that .sooo loud lol

On 9/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lager shandy said:

Took the dog out in the boot of the car on the weekend ,me and the wife were walking around the shell garage shop .and suddenly hear this really loud car horns going off .and yes it was our car ,I defiantly won't miss that when asleep if it goes off at night neighbours are going to love that .sooo loud lol

There is a button near the courtesy light in the ceiling that allows the internal alarm sensors to be disabled when you lock the doors. Useful in this kind of situation when you go in to pay for petrol but leave a dog or kids in the car. They are enabled by default, so that you have to disable them each time.

• Like 1