Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SAT NAV ON SECONDHAND SALES

MFLOWER8383

I HAVE PURCHASED MY FIRST LEXUS CT 200H , 64  PLATE FROM PIONEER PARK LEXUS DEALERSHIP IN BRISTOL I AM A RETIRED MECHANIC BUT NOT GOOD WITH ANYTHING (  IT  ) WHEN LOOKING THE SAT NAV BUILT IN WAS A PLUS FOR ME .

BUT WAS NOT UPDATED AND SO FAR OUT OF DATE I LIVE IN A FIELD AND POST CODE FOR ME AND MY 3  DAUGHTER NO CHANCE, MY MISTAKE SO ASKED THEM TO UP DATE , THEY SAID AROUND £200  I FEEL INSULTED I WILL NOT BE GETTING THEM TO DO IT.

ANY GOOD REVIEWS FOR WERE I CAN GO WOULD BE GRATEFUL 

THANKS MARTYN

Hi Martyn.

First of all, welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy the world of Lexus motoring.

Secondly, I am not sure I understand your particular problem. I have a first generation sat nav system in my old Merc, but it transports me to a village in Spain via a variety of routes, twice each year.The fact that it is not updated need not be a particularly serious problem, so what exactly do you need an expensive updated system for ?

3 hours ago, MFLOWER8383 said:

I HAVE PURCHASED MY FIRST LEXUS CT 200H , 64  PLATE FROM PIONEER PARK LEXUS DEALERSHIP IN BRISTOL I AM A RETIRED MECHANIC BUT NOT GOOD WITH ANYTHING (  IT  ) WHEN LOOKING THE SAT NAV BUILT IN WAS A PLUS FOR ME .

BUT WAS NOT UPDATED AND SO FAR OUT OF DATE I LIVE IN A FIELD AND POST CODE FOR ME AND MY 3  DAUGHTER NO CHANCE, MY MISTAKE SO ASKED THEM TO UP DATE , THEY SAID AROUND £200  I FEEL INSULTED I WILL NOT BE GETTING THEM TO DO IT.

ANY GOOD REVIEWS FOR WERE I CAN GO WOULD BE GRATEFUL 

THANKS MARTYN

If your system is on a micro sd card then eBay might be your friend. I have previously bought an updated card from a guy in Ireland for around £75 for my IS300h.