Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LCD Screen Lexus is 250. 2006-2008

Is there anyone out there that know the partnr on the LCD+Digitizer screen? I like to order one from eBay but not sure if the unit they have is corect.

The picture show the part from the store, but they cant confirm if it wil fit my car, i think it is the unit i need but nice to get it confirmed bay somebody else.

image.png

It looks identical to the unit I replaced in my 2006 IS250 two years ago.

I can't make out any numbers on yours but my old faulty unit has  HBL-0236A  and  VGA NEL 75-AB511112 on the large label.

The small label is market Toshiba and has  LTA070B511F  and  6C00587  on it.

Hope this may be of some help.

Dec.

3 hours ago, Beamish said:

It looks identical to the unit I replaced in my 2006 IS250 two years ago.

I can't make out any numbers on yours but my old faulty unit has  HBL-0236A  and  VGA NEL 75-AB511112 on the large label.

The small label is market Toshiba and has  LTA070B511F  and  6C00587  on it.

Hope this may be of some help.

Dec.

I got this  message from the store.

Hello, dear friend,
Could you please provide the model of the display not the car or the machine?
Just the display screen.
Our model of the display in this link is "LTA070B513F".
Best regards

10 hours ago, H3XME said:

If it had DAB it could be intresting, Norway have stopped the FM broadcasting.

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced my digitzer on my unit a while back. There are slightly different variations out there. I purchased a 7.3inch digitzer with a 4pin ribbon cable.  I purchased it off the bay for about £10. If you go on the bay and look for part number LTA070B511F this is a 7.3inch display, but I would check with whoever is selling it to make sure it is a 4pin digitizer.  To replace the digitizer you need to take the entire unit out and. The original digitizer is stuck on with double-sided tape / glue. Just gently cut away that adhesive and lift away the old digitizer then clean the remaining residue properly giving a clean surface for the new digitizer and then apply new digitzer with some thing digitzer tape. Below are a few pics from back when I replaced my digitizer. Hope it helps.

spacer.png spacer.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links