Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally!

Hello all....

Well, the first 1000 miles have now been covered, and, as if by magic, my engine has started to open up, especially after the 4500 rpm mark!

The best bit is that I can cruise at most speeds and get the needle to stick at the 40 mpg mark.... Has been costing me a fortune in petrol!

Paul

Sad I know but I've been noting my fuel consumption since 6k miles and I'm now upto 31k.

Average consumption is 26mpg. Over a tank of petrol (and I do hate going to petrol stations so I leave it to the last litre before filling up), I can get approx. 330 miles if I drive like a ****** or my maximum achievement is 435 from a tank but that was tip toeing along the roads.

I thought I was going to break the 435 personal record last week but unfortunately got it wrong with my estimation of how much I had left in the tank and spent 2 hours on the side of the M40!! Not fun!!

But I'd love to know how I could get 40mpg consistently!!

Sad I know but I've been noting my fuel consumption since 6k miles and I'm now upto 31k.

Average consumption is 26mpg. Over a tank of petrol (and I do hate going to petrol stations so I leave it to the last litre before filling up), I can get approx. 330 miles if I drive like a ****** or my maximum achievement is 435 from a tank but that was tip toeing along the roads.

I thought I was going to break the 435 personal record last week but unfortunately got it wrong with my estimation of how much I had left in the tank and spent 2 hours on the side of the M40!! Not fun!!

But I'd love to know how I could get 40mpg consistently!!

Buy a Nissan Micra 1.0L :lol::lol: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links