Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New member with GS450H

PaulMarotta

Hi everyone new member here with a 2007 GS450H. Had it about 9 months now and love driving it so fast and comfortable. Done 10,000 miles in it since having it and not one fault with it. Went to Scotland for a weeks holiday in it done 1650 miles in a week no problems what so ever averaged 42mpg that week can't complain about that. 

When I brought it still had lexus warranty on it so took it in to lexus for a full service before the warranty ran out and they couldn't find one fault every single circle on the service sheet was green so well happy with that considering the car is 12 years old and 113,000 miles. They even said that's a very clean car for 12 years old.20181229_081228.thumb.jpg.518ef1e442fd71cafae9c4040ef66197.jpg

Even the wife drives it but not sure if it's a good thing or not lol. Since I have been with her which is 10 years she has never driven any off my cars and I must off had about 25 sine I have been with her but she loves driving the lexus. Every time she goes out she says are you going out and if I say no she goes can I take the lexus.

Here are some photos of my baby.

20190505_080323.jpg

IMG_20190414_123219.jpg

• Like 3