Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

Bazza

any one fitted one ?

how does it fit with the boot side liners

will they need to be butchered

or is a nice neat slot

or even removed :ohmy:

and what about the ski hatch (not that i ever intend going skiing in it)is it still operationable after fitting the brace

any one got any pics of one fitted

"cough cough" keiran

I've seen a pic of one and the ski hatch would be no use............think your boot liner wud be OK..............and carpet needs cutting...........

think Mat C has got one in the monster............

Dave

carpet ??

Mat has one fitted - you need to cut the carpet on either side of your boot so that the brace can get through to the top of the suspension legs - if done neatly (like Mat) look bloomin nice - but reduces boot space...

Mat has one fitted - you need to cut the carpet on either side of your boot so that the brace can get through to the top of the suspension legs - if done neatly (like Mat) look bloomin nice - but reduces boot space...

dont suppose there is any pics floating around anywhere :yawn:

I have a Tanabe rear strut brace.

The boot liners have to be cut (0.5 inch side square on each side) to clear the way for the bar.

The ski hatch can not be opened / closed as usual, you have to unclip it from the top then clip it back on the other side of the brace

pic

The boot liners have to be cut (0.5 inch side square on each side) to clear the way for the bar.

The ski hatch can not be opened / closed as usual, you have to unclip it from the top then clip it back on the other side of the brace

pic

:angry: You could have hoovered the boot out!! :D :lol:

any one fitted one ?

how does it fit with the boot side liners

will they need to be butchered

or is a nice neat slot

or even removed :ohmy:

and what about the ski hatch (not that i ever intend going skiing in it)is it still operationable after fitting the brace

any one got any pics of one fitted

"cough cough" keiran

slots need to be butchered into the boot side liners, and no more skiing i'm afraid

pic

:angry: You could have hoovered the boot out!! :D :lol:

:blush: It is clean now :P