Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS400 strut rod bushes

amazighman

Hi guys.

My strut rod bushes need replacing, I was tempted to go down the polyurethane bushes route due to durability and super easy fitting, however I have read that they ruin Lexus Ls ride and make it very firm which i don't want.

I can only find one or two suppliers that have them on eBay but they are unknown aftermarket parts ,

Does anybody know where can I get good quality aftermarket ones? Anything like Lemforder ?

I am sure genuine lexus ones will be very expensive.

hi, sorry no idea of your part number

Shipping is brilliant, they ship within a few days, keep it tracked and follow through, paying the Customs Duty and VAT and the local ( here ) fees  

I've bought UCAs from them, excellent service and for me the total prices paid were about 50% of the Lexus / Toyota UK supplied parts

Malc

7 hours ago, Malc said:

hi, sorry no idea of your part number

Shipping is brilliant, they ship within a few days, keep it tracked and follow through, paying the Customs Duty and VAT and the local ( here ) fees  

I've bought UCAs from them, excellent service and for me the total prices paid were about 50% of the Lexus / Toyota UK supplied parts

Malc

Thanks for your great advice.

Ordered 2 bushes all in for 54GBP... Eith import taxes on top still better than Lexus 76GBP per bush.