Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally, Joining The Family!

-Error-

Good morning, everybody!

I have just placed a deposit down on my first Lexus with the Bolton branch! Needless to say, I am very excited to be giving myself a 25th birthday present next week!

I am not new to the Lexus brand as my progenitors currently hold a selection of three, however with the lack of manual transmission options I have stuck to other manufacturers thus far. I have, however been in a market for a new commuter and have considered every brand under the sun with regards to practicality, boot space and fuel economy. Having been close to purchasing a 5 Series, I have taken my options back to Japan and couldn't resist the facelifted F Sport GS offering.

Plus with the ever pleasant service of the RRG Group (my weekend warrior is a GT86 which had been under RRG Macclesfield's very capable hands for a few years), I have been persuaded into following my father's footsteps and sticking with the well-known and reliable brand.

Very excited to join the community and hopefully pick the car up very soon to start taking her on my long journeys!

• Like 1