Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok Gotta Garage Now....

Picked up the new IS200 LE from Lexus, Exeter yesterday. Must say the dealer service and car prep were excellent. Rather than let Lexus Supaguard it I took her over to Taunton where Gary and Jeremy of Autogleam (01823 443633 -quick plug) applied Autoglym's "Lifeshine" treatment. This really brings the Kodiak Sky paintwork up and protects the leather upholstery. It's only been available for a year, is guaranteed for 10 years, or as long as you keep the car - and you still get a case full of cleaning goodies with it.

So I had to take some pics before driving back to Chard by the most circuitous route I could think of. On such a beautiful day as this was I just wanted to keep driving. This weekend end we'll take her down to Devon and let her rip through some country lanes and coastal roads. Well that's the fantasy, anyway. The reality will be speed cameras and rain I expect.

My Garage

i like the full leather on the seats

is that new for the 04 ?

i dont realy fancy the alcantra stuff on my 99, seems like it could rip up at any time.

BR

/Gus

:shutit: sorry a bit :offtopic:

i like the full leather on the seats

is that new for the 04 ?

i dont realy fancy the alcantra stuff on my 99, seems like it could rip up at any time.

BR

/Gus

:shutit: sorry a bit :offtopic:

I think is it limited to the Limited Edition model

or at least that is what the sales literature says

Well we're taking a weekend out to put some miles on the clock and enjoy the LE to the full. My wife's just driven it for the first time and agrees with me that this one is less jittery than our last. Dealer says suspension set up is identical and all they've done is put Dunlop tyres on which are slightly softer. Gear change is smoother too, we think.

Ciao for now.