Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys,

Having an issue with my 2014 IS300h, F Sport on 38k miles I purchased 2 weeks ago tomorrow and looking for recommendations of good Lexus dealerships near me I can take it to for them to look at it under the 1 year approved used warranty.

My choices are:

- Sidcup

- Woodford

- Southend-On-Sea

- and at a push Tunbridge Wells

Can anyone recommend any of these dealerships please as this is the first Lexus I've ever had so have no experience? I bought the car from Lexus Wolverhampton which is 148 miles from me os no chance I can take it there.

Hoping to make a booking today so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

Just in case you were interested, the issue I am having is as follows:

On Wednesday for the first time I needed to parallel park and I found that as I was moving the car forward and backwards to fit the space the brake pedal was vibrating intermittently and I could hear a noise from the engine bay as it vibrated something like a groaning/grinding noise or could have been a pump activating? I wasn't at full lock so don't think it's that and it definitely coincided with the brake pedal vibrating. I've felt it before if I am at maybe in traffic, release the brake to move forward a little and then press it again. But this time I guess because I was going backwards and forwards it was much worse.

Anyone else experienced this?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ken  

Hi Ken.

I used Lexus Woodford when purchasing my current NX and my previous 2 IS250s. I also use them for after-sale items such as servicing, parts, etc. 

I have had no problems with them at all and find them to be reliable, professional and courteous. I plan to continue using them going forward.

I can't comment on their prices in comparison with other dealers though.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1