Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX Roof rails 2013

Somebody on the forum mentioned that he got a heavily discounted pair from Lexus Birmingham in June.  When I finally got though to them on the 3rd occasion in July and a week apart, having been told they would ring me back but didn't,  they said the offer had ended and the rails  were at a much higher price, I contacted 'Lexus Direct' (who sometimes put in an appearance on this forum) and they agreed to post a pair to me for the inclusive price of £300. and it hopefully stil on their website This is quite a bit cheaper than the normal price. (Lexus Exeter have them on eBay for circa £350 pounds for example.

If you do get a pair, here are a couple of tips. The instructions are all in symbol form and these suggest you bin certain parts you have to remove but I suggest you retain these.  If the next purchaser of your car does not wish to have these rails, you can then easily remove them and reinstate the original bits you removed, as so many people want these rails.you will find a buyer. Another tip is to fit the undersides of the plastic - yes plastic, (cheap skates) end covers before offering up to fix, as trying to spring these in after bolts could stress the plastic.  The tops then snap into place.

• Like 1