Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Currently for sale on C&C in London. Looks OK for the money, is it a known one on here?

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1153012

This one might not work out, but I'm contemplating selling a couple of my other cars and getting back into LS400 ownership. My RX is nice, but it's not an LS.....

looks a good Ls400 with low low mileage, you should be seriously thinking of buying it

it looks remarkably good value to me

mine at 224k miles has just been insce valued for write-off ( but it won't go that route ) after a door smack at £1400, the same price I paid for her 100k miles and 8 years ago

that specific Mk3 in dark blue looks pretty damned good tbh

Malc

Thanks Malc. As luck would have it I'm going to London tomorrow and could view it if still available.

MoT history shows a sensible increase of the mileage and no worrying MoT failures/advisories, with just a six-month gap this year.

• Like 1

when i put my regn into the system it told me that I wasn't simply allowed in at all ever

N7GNT

I don't think I got that wrong :no2:

I'm toooooo polluting I guess:whistling:

Malc

well thank you, that's a surprise then 

if ever I venture into those London seedy erogenous zones I'll have to pay the charges of the whore then

not sure I'll be going that way with my shy and retiring Ls :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malc said:

Nigel, how did you get on ?

Malc

Turned out it was on eBay as well, ending yesterday PM, and unfortunately the time I could have gone for a quick viewing didn't work out with the seller.

Auction ended at £1300, I shall send him a message and find out whether the sale looks to be going through.

I'd rather sell one or two of my other cars first than buy something and not be able to get shot of them.

• Like 1