Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just got an IS300h

Longer post in LS400 forum - the IS has replaced it after 16 years of ownership - very early days but lovely car.

2014 Luxury model 28k miles purchased from Lexus Derby who were seamless in providing superb service.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Hi Nick and welcome to the IS forum

good looking car you have ,but there again i dont think there's

a colour in the IS range that the car doesn't look good wearing

i noticed in your 1st picture your not the only lexus owner

with your neighbour having an RX450h .

enjoy the car you'll love it

Thanks - the ‘neighbour’ is my wife and that’s her RX - great car and I almost bought one for myself when the LS died but didn’t want two of the same cars in the household. I have also owned two ISFs alongside the LS so the replacement was always going to be a Lexus!

7 hours ago, matt8 said:

Welcome Nick to this corner of the forum!

Those black wheels. Are they Lexus manufactured, or after market?

Thanks- no idea - I know it sounds bad but I was in such a rush to replace the LS and was mega busy with family and work commitments I have done very little in terms of the usual checks and questions i would normally ask, I am just trusting Lexus Derby. I did snap up the vehicle very quickly and they told me that they have had tons of enquires about it but that could just be sales talk. I did want something that if I don’t want to keep when I have had more time to think about things that I could move on relatively easily and I think the IS fits that category- that said, like the LS it will probably be a long term ownership proposition.