Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone tell me if there are any apps which should appear when I take the option App store? All I get is an apparent search which results in nothing? What's the point of this option?

I have wifi enabled - close to my house and using my phone as mobile  hot spot. 

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a new UX in September and was told that this is a 'wait-and-see' area.

I've just seen that today there is a new Navi Owners Manual and that has reference on page 16 to both apple Car Play and Android Auto, showing them to be in the 'Apps' section of the screen

https://d24bc9lyrt5en5.cloudfront.net/Customer-Portal-Admin/emanuals/LEXUS/OM76385E.pdf

So maybe, we will get the features...soon...???

On 10/11/2019 at 2:59 PM, St Chit said:

I bought a new UX in September and was told that this is a 'wait-and-see' area.

I've just seen that today there is a new Navi Owners Manual and that has reference on page 16 to both apple Car Play and Android Auto, showing them to be in the 'Apps' section of the screen

https://d24bc9lyrt5en5.cloudfront.net/Customer-Portal-Admin/emanuals/LEXUS/OM76385E.pdf

So maybe, we will get the features...soon...???

Good spot.  I checked the latest nav manual for the ES and no such luck.  It must be getting close though, surely.🤞

Hold the phone.  The October manuals for the ES - and presumably the other Lexus models too - mention AC and AA in the nav manual.  

So, it’s either imminent to current models or new models ordered from October 2019 will feature AC and AA.  I hope it’s not just the latter.