Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Going On...

ifraz

Sorted :P

Not sure what caused it but all I did was close all my active browser windows and now it's fixed the problem...weird :duh:

I was also doing some testing work on a mates personal forum and gallery....maybe this had caused the problem. :unsure:

Thanks for helping me.... :P

Ifraz,

as you have all the "display" options turned on, you should see all the images etc.

My guess is that you have logged yourself out somehow (you mentioned testing a gallery - did you clear your cookies and / or cache?) and therefore could not see images, avatars or sigs.

This is consistent with not being signed into the forums

Thanks Matt.

I simply closed all my web browser windows and it fixed the problem. I didn't log out of LOC at anytime. :unsure:

Also, when I came back into the LOC forums I didn't need to sign in, I was already logged in, and this time I could view all images.

Thanks Matt.

I simply closed all my web browser windows and it fixed the problem. I didn't log out of LOC at anytime. :unsure:

Also, when I came back into the LOC forums I didn't need to sign in, I was already logged in, and this time I could view all images.

PEBCAK

:P

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I understand....thanks Matt :blush: