Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premier seats.

Stompe

On the subject of seats. Any of you fine people had any problems of excessive wear on the drivers seat bolster and if so how was it resolved? I have such problem on my MY17 Premium. Anybody ventured into the world of seat covers and have any recommendations in this regard?

Thanks for your help as always on this Forum.

i have experienced this on my last IS the first time lexus did sort it out but it only lasted

12 months maybe and then it started to wear again, in the end i used the following company

https://shop.bradleysmart.co.uk/

and purchased an aerosol of flexible paint for leather

i wouldnt hesitate to use it again if its needed.

Hi Guys 

I also had the same problem with the drivers bolster on my 2013 Premier, I found a company that would supply me a kit to restore the abraded leather which worked well, I think the main problem is the access into the car, which don't help, especially if you have a button on your back pocket, 

I have since traded up to a 2018 Premier, what i do now is to adjust the seat by pressing button 3 to enter or exit the car, then press 1 to move to my driving position. Not the best solution but aids my dodgy hip. 😀

i have a 17 plate F Sport and after power off the seat moves backwards to give you

more room to get out , there is a setting for this where you can select off mid or full retract

• Like 1