Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warranty for mt RCF

It is very good value for money, my last AMG (a V12 twin turbo) was £1900 for a year. The Lexus warranty according to some members with experience of it is remarkable in this day and age.

You either have manufacturers warranties costing an arm and a leg or third party warranties like Warranty Direct refusing to pay out as in the case of Lord Flasheart on Pistonheads. For those not familiar with the case it makes very sobering reading.

Yeah I read the Lord Flasheart saga with his BMW. It's long been removed from PH to appease the lawyers but I think there's a website somewhere with the whole sorry tale. Lexus have batted some claims (wasn't there an ISF with a gearbox failure but then I think that was partially settled eventually) but they do seem to be much better than most

57 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

You get two mot's included in that.

You don't. You get MOT cover which will fix a failure under warranty but you still pay for the MOT test itself.

You do get full roadside assistance as part of the warranty 🙂

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

You don't. You get MOT cover which will fix a failure under warranty but you still pay for the MOT test itself.

You do get full roadside assistance as part of the warranty 🙂

Mine does or am I reading this wrong?

IMG_20190918_210939.thumb.jpg.cbe5ff412c3e8b4c04b5d2ec9393bb29.jpg

Took the 2-4-1 warranty out after the F reached end of manufacturer warranty, not that I anticipate any problems, I just intend to keep the car for the forseeable future so made sense. Most friends who have compared costs think I'm making it up, so it would appear to be a great deal!

• Like 2