Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet tomorrow night (Sunday 22nd September) Watford

Hi all, late notice I know but if anyone is in or around London tomorrow night, Sunday the 22nd September, there is a large car meet taking place in aid of Stand Up 2 Cancer (SU2C). 

It's an annual event which I attended last year and it was great. Great atmosphere and loads of awesome cars. There ended up being about 250 cars last time and there promises to be even more this time. 

It's Co-organised with a few of the larger London and South based car crews including Shuttergang, North London Meets and Head Turners UK, all of whom have some great cars that always attend. 

Was a great mix of modern, modified, concourse and classic last time and there were burger vans, sweets and ice creams, hot tea and coffee and a load more stalls. 

If you fancy it the event is in the large car park outside Halfords in Watford and cars will be arriving from about 6PM.

Twellsie and Cezar B are both planning to attend along with me. Would be great to see a few other F's in attendance. 

Hope to see you there! 

Screenshot_20190921_195332.thumb.jpg.9a238d947f2ef4fe40db15c1ceb554af.jpg

9 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Gutted!....only just seen this 🙄

Gutted!!

Would have been good to catch up man. 

Me, Twellsie and Cezar went, left early as it was a bit quiet due to the weather, it filled up about half an hour later, 260 cars!! 

I put some pics on Instagram if you are on there @isf_dan

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links