Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesa Red Isf in Paris + exhaust ?

🖐️Hi everyone!

Here is a car you may already know... 

It's @Jgtcracer old car. Bought from a dealer 2 months ago. Didnt know what to expect but it seems to be a good car (bar a few issues that can and will be sorted). The car is in Paris now. 

The spec is really nice (colour & sunroof) but I think we all agree that the exhaust mod is one of the worst out there... Pictures attached. 

My bet is that the car had a fancy aftermarket exhaust that was kept by a previous seller (who put these peashooters in lieu). So the car sounds like a plane.. But not in a good way. 

Apart from that, the Apexi throttle controller is a cool mod I'd say. 

The front caliper seems a bit seized. Whats the best solution? Refurbish or renew? 

Also, I'd be really grateful if someone has some used OEM mufflers (or aftermarket) for a good price. 

Happy to discuss about the car and its history. 

Ciao! 

Zak

IMG-20190922-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20190922-WA0005.jpg

• Like 1

I used a company in Basildon called “Pipe Craft”.......the tails would be circular and that’s why I kept the fake tips, Hayward and Scott also in Basildon will make them oval like the originals. Honestly don’t know what they would cost though.

23 hours ago, Charliecloud said:

I remember this car being up for sale. 😁 

There is a 2008 ISF being broken for spares. email - japanesecarparts@outlook.com

I'm not sure there is much left of the written off car at Japanese Car Parts but the Borla exhaust, although crush damaged by the forklift it was moved around with was sold to a member on here some while ago. 

And I have both exhaust tips in case I ever need them as they are £418 each side from Lexus if I remember rightly.  Worth contacting Wayne @northern isf if he's selling.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone, been quite some time since I have been on the forum but I recently noticed this old post and had to comment.

The above ISF was indeed my car for some time until May 18, when it was traded in.  At the time it had the apexi throttle controller fitted and an aftermarket panel filter.  I wouldn’t usually feel the need to write this post but felt I NEED to state how gutted I am seeing that exhaust mod!  I was super close to installing an aftermarket exhaust to the car but didnt, due to price really.  I did do some research into removing the rear mufflers as many do in the US but also never bothered.  I was adamant that whatever I did, I wanted to retain the OEM tips in the bumper.

I heard through the grapevine that the car ended up in Glasgow after I had it but can’t confirm it.

I hope everyone is well and still enjoying their cars, V8 NA cars are fast becoming a thing of the past nowadays and I may consider an RCF in the near future so I may be back!

I felt I needed to write this post as the exhaust mod is a shocker and didn’t want people thinking I was responsible.  Car was my pride and joy when I owned it.  Good to see pictures of it, the colour still makes me smile.

Hope to speak again soon

Marcus

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links