Help me find this mystery part?!?

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.

I have had a couple of Is200s now so I am very familiar with the rear arch rust issues. I cut it all out recently on my new shell and sealed everything and at the time realised it needed all new rear arms as they are on their last legs too.

KFD adjustable arm kit ordered to correct that but I can’t seem to find this part anywhere?!?

It appears to be a spacer between the subframe and a support bracket that goes to the chassis. Does anybody know what this part is called or where I can source one new?




This is is the only photo I have of the particular part atm but I can get more if needed.


Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Thank you, Jack.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.