Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

April 4th Bluewater Meet

TheDon

as you come of the a2 follow the signs to blue water and then stay left all the way round follow signs for the cinema parking,after a roundabout travel on the upramp which goes to marks and spencer car park level one i think :crybaby:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget your chassis braces are coming with rad panel..............

Have you paid 

cheeky :tsktsk:

:lol:

New line up: Mr and Mrs Whitie (pronounced Y-T :P ) The bun :crybaby: (don't ask her she gets a bit touchy!!) and a bloody minging hangover!! :sick:

Can I ADVISE that it was a PIG to get down from top open air level to 2nd level last time..!

As M&S was closing and the whole centre too...

Just be in the carpark early, or park on the correct level initially....

Whats every body going to be eating... If Judy is up for it... Maybe aTGi's ..If Chris guides us the way again.

Are you still comb'ing Dave?

Hi guys i will be there but i will not be staying long as the weekends is the only time i get with the KIDS as i work late all week :crybaby: any way i will be there to say hi and to take some pic,s, all so you can see what the wife did to my car :crybaby: its not nice i can tell yea :angry: ok i will be there from 5pm cya there.

Day started badly for me as a couple of miles away the car decided to overheat thought i would just try and make it as there was nowhere really to pull over and the next service station was not that far away but due to the fact the engine warning light came on i was forced to stop.. just lucky i found a place where there were horse stables (so i borrowed the horse's drinking bucket and filled my rad back up..so i got there o.k in the end........)

Well it was good to see a few new faces as well as old.. Just like to say it was great to meet Mudzs at last (smart car mate very nice) also marks tezza was looking rather nice but then again so was everybodys :D nice to see bazza steve and dave again .... and would just like to say that i was glad i voted for andys ls400 this month as it is a top pimp mobile .. o and dave gave me a bottle out of his boot.. :ph34r: ........ Lol shame it was the dogs water bottle and not the noz..cheers for that dave and even better i did not have to use it ... all was well on the way home...stayed on normal all the way back..

well tony i hope your going to put that mod you showed me in your garage..;)

craig

:lol: nice to meet you to craig .sorry had to leave before food but kids have school in the morning and it was getting late .Was overtaken on the way home by a low flying ls400 (turners) ,go's like a rocket.some nice cars there favorite has to be dobedo's closely followed by daves nos mobile :) .Hope the food was good maybe make it a bit earlier next time :driving:

food was great as usual

fine time had by all

nice to meet everyone

cheers mudzs, i thinks this is gonna cost me a few eggs :lol::lol:

craig you should have used the water, its been under the influence of nos :lol:

chris, that model looks excellent ,oh and cheers for you know what :winky:

Got a photo of some dodgy peeps eating  :whistling:  gallery still bust tho !

cant beleive you managed to eat all of that burger dave :ohmy:

was it the "half a cow portion" :lol:

The photo reveals all................I've one more chin :whistling:

PIC 1

PIC 2

Cheers for making today a great day everyone. Am so happy i got my new spoiler today, cant wait to get it painted!

great to see so many new people and so many familiar faces, shall we do another in august? lol.

food was great, am still full now! dave shouldnt need another meal for a good few days tho! biggest burger i ever did see.

Edited by Supracharged-IS340

also my biggest thanks go out to steve, cheers buddy. i will tell ya how it all goes once i have wired it up!

No worries Guy's finally got home..

As after you all left... Judy had a little drive in the car park.. She did quite well and even managed to go into 2nd.

As for the parking spaces to choose from... emm....... better not say no more as she watches these forums more then me :hehe:

It was nice to meet the new faces as usual. I still think the Southerners have the greatest and most friendlyness meets :winky:

Did someone mention NOS ?

Dave I think your burger would have ended famine in the 3rd world countries...

No Prob's Chris, I hope all goes well.

Craig, I get some bits over to you shortly with diag's.

Perhaps the next meet could be on the other side of the water... Lakeside retail park perhaps, different food places to choose from .. Bigger burgers Dave :whistling:

lakeside is fine with me, your right there are tons of places to eat there, and there is a Halfords if you need to do any quick mods.

lol could even go to ikea and get tons of those lovely meatballs and cream sauce, hehehehehe.

next weekend maybe??? (only coz im salivating over the meatbals!!!!! :whistling: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk